how does your cervix feel during pregnancy?
I felt of my cervix yesterday and it kinda felt more on the softer side. not as soft as it as felt in the past but I thought it would be FIRM!! Well I got worried, of course, and started searching on the internet and it said a softer feeling cervix in early pregnancy is normal and is what you should feel. well I will be 7 weeks tomorrow so is this still consisdered early? for any of you who are pregnant how doesa your cervix feel??
This question has been asked a few times now so I figured what the heck and last night I went ahead and tried to feel mine.  Well mine is now so high up that it is no longer reachable and of course I did not go digging for it.  I guess it is normal for it to get very high though. I know before this happend it was very soft.
When you're pregnant you cervix should be high, and can either be hard or soft.  

You shouldn't rely on your cervix position, because sometimes it can be low and you can still be pregnant.
i need to no if im pregnant can someone help me i came off the inplant 2 weeks ago that same night had sex, and 4 days after having sex i have had really bad belly pains and back pains this will be my 3rd baby when i do fall pregnant
Ok so i keep thinking im pregnant but i dont know. I felt my crevex just yesterday and it felt really low and hard and i didnt know if that waws normal. So if anyone can help i would be glad to know. Thank you Sarah...