how long after a Miscarriage can you try again?
Hello everyone!  How long after a miscarriage is it safe to try again.  I believe I had a m/c this weekend and just wondered if that is the case how long I would have to wait to try again and when does all the bleeding stop?
My dr. said we could start trying as soon as we were emotionaly ready.
After my first MC, I waited 5 months and then I miscarried again.  After #2 MC I got prego after one cycle.  It was a full 7 day cycle and All I wanted was to be prego again.  My body ached for it actually.  I think doctors tell you to wait a few months for the emotional aspect.  If you
As I have suggested to numerous posters before, don't be in a big rush to try again until your body and emotions have recuperated from the miscarriage.  Give yourself a few months and try again.  Just my 2 cents.
My doctor told me after your first AF. I think it varys though, some say to wait a few months. My Dr said to wait for your first AF, but that is to help them with their calculations. Mind you my Dr back then was not the greatest, so maybe you should should disregard what I have just said.

You should wait until you are emotionally ready and make sure that you have everything checked out before you try again. I was trying again after a month, then went to my new OBGYN (Private this time), and I had a whole load of infections and I still had tissue from my MC which had not passed yet, which would not have been good if I did get pregnant then.

I got it all cleaned up and in June I finally managed to conciev. Yeah. Good luck with ttc.
thank-you all this is so nice having all of you! It make things easier!  I just m/c this past weekend so we will probably wait for one cycle...Thanks for all your advice!:-)
I found out I was preg Nov. 5. and on Nov. 29, after a vag ultrasound was told the baby had no heart beat. I did not have surgery I was given 4 pills to insert that caused my miscarriage to take place. Now almost three weeks later I am still bleeding. The bleeding tapered off and has now picked back up. I forgot to mention that my homone level a week after the pills was 13,000 ( at that time they did an Ultrasound and said the pregnancy was totally gone) then the following week my hormone level was 3,000 and God only knows what it will be this week. Does anyone think this sounds as if I have components of the baby left in me or that I have an infection. I want to start trying again now but my husband wont here of it.
I just had a mc and my doctor told me I can start trying as soon as this bleeding stops.  Some drs tell u to wait 3 months but that is just for your emotions to settle, and so that you are ok with everything.  Others will tell you after your first normal period, but that is only so that they can tbetter calculate the pregnancy for how far long you are.  But if you are ok, then you can start as soon as you stop bleeding, that is what I plan on doing.  As long as you are ok and so is your partner.  Good Luck!
well i just had a mc wednesday the 16th of sep. 2009. nbut i'm not so sad like other women would. because i have a 4 yr old child. we did'nt even know we were pregnant. but any how it happen. i was shocked when i found out, and very happy at the same time. but 2 days later i was at the er and i lost the baby. only god knows why, but all i know is that things happen for a reason.and i will try again, not now but whenever god tells me that we are ready.......
i just had a miscarriage about two weeks ago. i was seven weeks pregnant. its been very hard and all i can think about is getting pregnant again. one doctor told me to wait two months and another told me to wait six. what should i do? i didn't have a d&c and my cervix and everything looked good after. how long should i wait?