how long after a miscarriage can you have sex?
How long after a miscarrriage can you have sex?  My husband and I really want to try again soon for a baby and just for pleasure. Any info would be helpful.  Thanks
You can proceed having intercourse once the bleeding has stopped. It is suggested to wait at least one full cycle before attempting to concieve again. But is not a must (lest otherwise instructed by your OB/Gyn). If you have had a D&C, then it suggested to wait 1-3 complete cycles. This allows the thickness in the lining of the uterus to be restored since it is the source of nutrients for the growing fetus. Other than that, you should be free to go.
i had a miscarriage 2 weeks ago and my partner and i have already started having sex again. it did hurt me the first few times tho. but its all good again now we are having unprotected sex and trying again the doctor said there was no need to wait before trying again, but everyone on here says wait a month till your next period atleast that way when you do get pregnant the doctor can date it but i personally couldn't wait a month to try again all the best hope this helped
After my d & c my doctor said it was best to wait 2 weeks or until the bleeding stopped.  AFter my natural miscarriage I was given the go ahead immediately after bleeding stopped.