Maternal & Child Community
how long after an infant gets their bottom teeth will they get their to...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

how long after an infant gets their bottom teeth will they get their top teeth..

aubree got her first two bottom teeth right around 7 or 8 months .. so when do the top teeth generally come in? and in that the next set she will be getting?
not necesserily.  DD was very good in that respect.  She was by the book, meaning her teeth came out whenever they were supposed to and always in pairs.  DS, on the other hand, is completely different.  His first bottom tooth came out when he was 9 months.  His second bottom came out around 10 months and since then nothing's come in.  He just turned on in the middle of March and still two teeth and it looks like he'll be getting more on the bottom.  Nothing promising on top.
Correction:  he just turned one not on :)
Jillian got her first tooth at 6 months - that was the beginning of December.  Her first was the bottom in the middle.  Within about 4 weeks she got the other bottom and all 4 on top and hasn't had another one since!  Teething, luckily for all of us, wasn't that horrible, but she sprouted so many at once.  We keep waiting for the other 2 bottom ones to show, but so far....nada!  So I guess everyone is different....she got 6 in a month and some days I think that is all she will ever have!
Maddie got her first (bottom ones) at 5 months, then around 7 she started to get the top 2 and I'd say about 2 weeks after they popped thru, the side top ones where out. Then recently (I'd say around 9 months) she got the side bottom one...(right one) and not the left! lol... altho I think that sucker is popping out because my girl is fussy and drooling again... and sticks her finger in her mouth all the time!... but the finger goes back all the way to the molars... so I'm not sure if I'll see molars here soon! (those are the ones that come after the side bottom ones, and then last are the canines).

Every time she eats is a mess! she sticks her fingers inside with food and all and all the food drips down... and she decides it's time to do her hair too... so she usually ends up wearing meat and veggies as barrettes and fruit on her eyebrows.....
I have to give her a bath right after she eats.... and usually we end up with 'little floaties' all over the tub...

To this day I cannot understand how is it possible to find a piece of ham in a diaper when she's wearing a onesie!!?!?!

(I think I'll make this a journal,... just to keep track of her teething... if you dont mind =))