how to stop gagging feeling
Any advice on how to stop a gagging feeling?  I am 6 1/2 weeks pregnant and haven't felt good for about a week.  I am not nauseated all that often, food doesn't really sound good, but mainly I always feel like I am going to gag.

I have tried ginger, but was wondering if anybody had any other ideas that good help.
I have heard gingerale, but you said you tried ginger, mine went away at 13 weeks, not much help sorry, have a blessed day
LOL.  I have been gagging too. My dh laughs so hard at me.  Sometimes the gagging is worse than others and I actually attempt a run to the bathroom just in case.  I don't know what to tell you.  Forcing myself to eat has helped me.  If my stomach is full I don't tend to feel as sick.  Good luck.
Try maybe a sour candy?  Sometimes it works for me. And I had to really concentrate on not gagging or else I would lose my cookies.
Thanks for your suggestions.  I guess I am lucky that I really haven't felt like throwing up in a couple of days....Just like severely gagging!  I am sending my DH to store after work for hard candy, breath mints and sunkist pop.  Hopefully it will help!
Try those little boxed hard tack candies called lemonheads.
i used to use mint gum. any kind of mint helped me. but then i started to heartburn real bad, and the dr said that mint does give some people heartburn. so i went to with the heartburn. but i havent had morningsickness or anything that goes with it, in about 2 months almost. Mine was triggered by my cinnimon toothpaste.
I found breath freshner mints helped to stop me vomiting. I kept them in my car and a few times when I thought I had to pull over to vomit, I shoved two or three in my mouth and the overwhelming mint sensation brought me back on track. I also noticed that the more you think about it, the worse it gets. Try to concentrate on something else - VERY hard I know. I'm sure you'll feel a lot better soon. God Bless.