Maternal & Child Community
how we count our period circle?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

how we count our period circle?

hello..i have a question about period..if anyone can help me that will be perfect... i would like to ask how we count the days until our next period?from the day it starts or from the day it finish?i always confuse how and in the end im start getting nervous when..someone told me that we start counting 28 days from the day it finishes..is it true??thanx for your help
Hi whoever told you that i think is not sure them selves. You count from the first day of your period, Every1s cycle is different i get mine 28th of every month so when you work it out its not every 28 days. It ranges form 21 days to 29 days, well thats what the midwife told me.
the first day you start is cycle day one,and then you count from when you first start until you start your next period,thats how you tell how many days apart you are,do that for atleast 3 months to see if your regular or not,go to fertility friend.com and you can track your cycles there.goodluck to you.
Avatar n tn
my circle is 28 days always but on the 13rd day after i hade period i made love
is it possible to get pregnant?????
Yes.
Avatar n tn
when can we make safe sex without condemn before periods