Maternal & Child Community
hydrops

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

hydrops

I was told to deliver my baby on the 29th week because she has hydrops. And doctors don't know whats the cause. Doctors told me  my baby might  or might not have a chance to live. Now she is 3 weeks old, she's been on three medication to help her heart, lungs and kidneys. And now she's off the medications four days ago. But today, the cardiologist just did a echo check on her heart and the heart is worst. The right ventricle is decreasing. So she's on new medication for the heart again. I don't remember the name of the meds but i did wrote the name down for my search. Can  anyone help? Sometimes I don't want to ask question because I don't want to hear bad news.