i am pregnant and i am bleeding
i am 18 years old and i have found out that i am pregnant.this afternoon i started bleeding and having a little abit of pain but it was like a little period pain.does this mean i am  loosing my baby or can this be normal in a pregnancy ?
if you are having pain and dark red blood then it could possible be a miscarriage you should contact your dr right away or make a trip to the ER they will know....good luck!
Depends on the bleeding. Sometimes its normal but I would go to the E.R. Good luck, sweetie. =)
I bleed for about 2 months of my pregnancy and the blood was a large amount and bright red. I too thought I was losing my baby but it turned out that bleeding is actually quite common in early pregnancy. I bleed because my uterus was breaking blood vessels when it was expanding. I do know however that although I had cramps all the time whenever I would go through a bleeding episode I wouldn't have a single cramp. Bleeding and cramping at the same time can be a bad sign since I bled and cramped when I had a miscarriage. What I would suggest is go to the ER if your before 20 weeks they wont be able to stop the outcome of whatever is going to happen but at least you'll get some info as to why you're bleeding. Best of luck!
i bled for an entire month after i found out i was pregnant.  i also had tiny cramps.  if it gets heavy or red or very painful go to the hospital but otherwise just talk to your doctor and get good prenatal care.  good luck!
I just found out Fri. that I am 7 wks pregnant. Later on that day, my period came. I was a little worried but I didnt think 2 much of it. When I wud get up and move around, big pieces would come out but no pain. I have no pain at all. Im still bleeding and its been 4 days. Im very nervous. What could it be?