i am worried help help help please my DS 7 months
i am dead worried here ...my son fall off from a coach in his booster seat ...i usually put a booster seat on the floor..and a woman tht i was visiting put my son with his booster seat on the sofa and he fell down from the sofa to the carpet ..he cried and a sleep for half an hour he seems okay now he is playing and laughting and no marks on his face ..and no fever or anything he is alert and seems fine ...i insisted to go to emergency but all family and friends are scaring me about the flu..especially there is a very long waiting hours in the hospital...now 9 pm and i dont how i am going make the night over i am dead worried and worried and torn apart b/n to go or not to go...for now he is very his usual but i am afraid there is a permanent damage would happen if i dont go to ...but there is a lot of children sick this time ..so please any advice..what signs i should watch for..
he is exactley 7 months tomorrow please help help new mommy
Try not to worry.  The only thing that would frighten me if I were you is if he struck his head on something very sharp.  But landing on something soft like a carpet is not much of a problem.  Watch for any unusual drowsiness, or lack of alertness, or if one pupil is widely dilated and the other is not.  Falling from a sofa onto a carpet is only about a 16-inch fall, right?  A 7-month-old is built to be able to take a lot of those.  Incidentally, my son rolled off a sofa when he was 4 weeks old, he was not hurt.
thanks AnnieBrooke
i was waiting for a reply  and thank u very much u ease my mind   i stared on the computer trying to search on something if could help me...thank u for ur reply at least it makes my mind to rest and sleep for now
others please put ur input
my son eli fell off the couch twice. lol. he ended up getting a knot on his forehead one time but he's perfectly fine. one time he actually laughed.

like annie said don't worry. if falling off the couch is the worst boo-boo your son will ever have....then be happy. lol. i remember when one of my little brothers (jt) was 4 and was standing on the radiator (his mother wasn't paying attention to him even after i told her about it) he slipped, fell and bashed his head against it. lots of blood (As is typical with a head wound) he ended up needing 8 stitches. he now has a lovely scar above his eye (which he thinks is the coolest thing in the world) and is a happy, healthy 15 year old boy.