Maternal & Child Community
i dont feel any different since finding out i am pregnant

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Im new to this site.  My story is after 4 years of trying for a baby i had my first ivf treatment and found out i am pregnant last wed which makes it a very early 4 weeks and 3 days pregnant.  Friends keep telling me they felt sick and had sore boobs at this time.  This really worries me as i dont feel any different and currently have no signs or symptoms to indicate im pregnant except for my implantation bleed 10days after transfer and 3 positive tests one which i repeated yesterday.  Help is it normal to not feel any different at this early stage of pregnancy
I had sore breasts early, but I didn't feel sick till about 8 weeks.  I started out with a DD bra size, so that might be why I felt sore so early.  And it was if I pressed on my breasts.  They were more tender.  I don't think most symptoms start till a little later around 6 to 10 weeks or so, some women never feel certain things. So don't get to frustrated yet.  Good luck
I am 15 weeks pregnant and I still don't feel pregnant. I hardly had any symptoms. No nausia, and  I wasn't even tired. My only symptom was heavier breasts, that were only sore at night time. Please don't worry about the symptoms, as long as you aren't having any bleeding. Cramping is normal. to a certain extent. good luck.
I didnt have a lot of symptoms during my pg either.  I had a little fatigue in the first trimester, that was about it.  Everyone is different.  Congrats on your success story!!
My breasts were sore from the beginning and I noticed I has to go to the bathroom more often but nausea didnt start for me til 6 weeks.  A cousin of mine didnt have any symptoms at all - so dont feel worried.
everyone is different.  some people don't have any symptoms until about 6 weeks or so.  with two of my kids I had nothing.  with this pregnancy I've had sore breasts and nausea..
my last pregnancy I went to my first ultrasound expecting to be told there was no baby - cause I had zero  symptoms - none

I never did get sore boobs the whole pregnancy

this preg n sore boobs either
actually the only one I did get sore chest I miscarried
I am 8 weeks 5 days pregnant i have had no real symtoms (symptoms) except the ocassional twinge in my boobs but they do feel heavier
I know you really want to feel pregnant, but you should be glad that you are still feeling well.  I agree with the others, it's still really early, lots of women don't get sick till around 6 weeks, some don't even realize that they are pregnant this early in pregnancy and don't feel it yet.  Hopefully you just get the frequent bathroom trips and that's it.  The sickness is so not fun.  I was sick before 4 weeks with all of mine, but have a firend that just had a little boy almost 2 months ago and had no symptoms, except she was a little more hungry and gained more weight in the beginning.  No sore boobs, nausea, headaches, she felt totally normal.  Maybe you'll be lucky too!  I hope you get to go in and see your little one on u/s soon though, that should make you feel better.  Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months, congrats!
My nausea didn't start until the day before I turned six weeks, and the only other symptom I really had was sore breasts (mainly at night when I took my bra off). I am currently over elevent weeks pregnant and my nausea is just starting to get a bit better (some days anyway). I read somewhere that only like 60-70% of pregnancies involve morning sickness, so be grateful if you are one of the lucky ones with no m/s. Best wishes!
I am 8 wks and I still don't really feel pregnant other than I don't have much of an appetite and slightly sore boobs. I have US tomorrow and hope to see a baby and heartbeat so I can be convinced that I am pregnant. This is not my first pregnancy. My others I definitely did feel pregnant, so I know it seems strange not to feel like you are, but I guess every pregnancy is different. Good luck!!
can i feel not feel pregnant and there be nothing wrong with me what if i dont feel pregnant at all at times
i didn't even realize i was preg until i was over 2 months... it happens with alot of girls...