Maternal & Child Community
i dont wont kid

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

i dont wont kid

Iam 24 year old unmarried girl, my first day of my last period was 20 May. I usually have late periods by 8 days. I had a sex on 06 aug with my friend who is married with some one else and we have no future. He had used a condom but still iam badly scared to get pregnant. I will be dead if i go pregnant and on 17 Jun i had did pregnancy test to check, its was negative. shall i be happy or its is not correct and is birth is 100 % controllable. Help me with your guiduance.  
It's not even August yet???  How did you have sex on the 6th of August?

Couldn't you find a man that was not married?  Wow, what a life you will live if you ended up pregnant by a married man, because let me tell you sweetie, they NEVER leave their wives.  Maybe if the wife has a lick of sense she will leave him and you two can go about your marry way!
If your test was negative then you most likely are not pregnant.  Especially if you used a condom.  But I am going to have to say that sleeping with a married man should not be an ideal mate for you.  You need to find a man who is available.  Just think if you were married, would you appreciate some other woman sleeping with your husband knowing that you exist?  Not really fair to his wife don't you think.  We as females should have more respect for other women then that.
You know at 24 years old you should be responsible for you own body and know how to take control of yourself!  I dislke hearing stories of woman that say "OMG I'M PREGNANT ...WHAT DO I DO???  Come on now your an adult or are you not??  Most pregnancy tests are pretty accurate especially if you see your doctor. You know this is just a forum you can't just expect all of us to have answers to "could I be pregnant"...thats something you need to find out yourself.  I also suggest that you realize what you put yourself through when sleeping with someone else's man!!!!  That is another NO NO!!!!
if you dont want to have kids then i would recomend getting that implant or an iud as well as using a condom EVERYTIME or maybe dont have sex all together
My words of wisdom for today will be...........(drum roll please)............stop having sex with married men.  Most of us are married on this forum and you won't here a "that's ok, honey".  It's not ok, be responsible and use your head if you choose to be sexually active.  Pick a reliable birth control method and stick with it.  I'd have another b/c method in addition to condoms just to be on a safe side.