Maternal & Child Community
i got a question?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

i got a question?

I had my baby back in november... how lonq does it take for me to have my period aqain?
It's a bit different for everyone. I just got mine back a couple months ago after having my daughter in July. The average is 6 months. Although remember that does not mean that we can't get pregnant while waiting for our periods to come back.
Ooh ok thanks :) && yes ikno about still qettin pregnat while not being on it but i was wondering how lonq does it take to come back bt thanks ^__^
Are you breast feeding? If breast feeding it can take a while but if you aren't it's usually a month or two after the baby is born. If you're not breastfeeding and still haven't gotten it I would take a pregnancy test just in case.
It does not matter if you are breastfeeding or not as everything is individual. You can feed your baby every 3 hours and have your period. Some mothers get it in 1-6 months after the baby is born(about 6%). The others have it in 6-12 months. So it depends upon your body.
I delivered my daughter and breasted only. I had my period immediately on schedule 28 days after delivery. So it really is an individual thing. I was looking forward to the long term no cycle. I wasn't so lucky. Consult with your doctor if you have individual concerns.