i got a question?
I had my baby back in november... how lonq does it take for me to have my period aqain?
It's a bit different for everyone. I just got mine back a couple months ago after having my daughter in July. The average is 6 months. Although remember that does not mean that we can't get pregnant while waiting for our periods to come back.
Ooh ok thanks :) && yes ikno about still qettin pregnat while not being on it but i was wondering how lonq does it take to come back bt thanks ^__^
Are you breast feeding? If breast feeding it can take a while but if you aren't it's usually a month or two after the baby is born. If you're not breastfeeding and still haven't gotten it I would take a pregnancy test just in case.
It does not matter if you are breastfeeding or not as everything is individual. You can feed your baby every 3 hours and have your period. Some mothers get it in 1-6 months after the baby is born(about 6%). The others have it in 6-12 months. So it depends upon your body.
I delivered my daughter and breasted only. I had my period immediately on schedule 28 days after delivery. So it really is an individual thing. I was looking forward to the long term no cycle. I wasn't so lucky. Consult with your doctor if you have individual concerns.