i got my period yesturday...its bright red and very watery
I had unprotected sex on june 13th  and june 15th i took a medication called plan b..and  now 9 days later my period has been light and very watery...and the box said to wait at least beyond a week..and now i am worried because i am wondering if its the medication making my period watery... or is it something in my head...i need help..i am so confused and it feels like a normal period and i have a pad on because its very watery and i do not know what to do..any ideas would be greatttttt!! =D
Are you worried that you are pregnant with a period? I don't understand.
Yes ..i am...
because its been a little while and i have had no pms... and i have sleep for 4days (i didnt even get out of bed) and i felt dizzy and stuff but i am not totally sure..
Is the medication you took for an abortion or to stop pregnancy? I've never heard of that kind of pill. It may be because of that. I would take a pregnancy test if you are worried. It's the only way to be able to tell. If you are pregnant, I WOULD BE HAPPY! I was with my ex-husband for 7 years and never got pregnant (without EVER using birthcontrol), so I thought I couldn't have kids. Then, my boyfriend and I got pregnant and I am so happy! So, you never know...you could be.
i'll wait and see it says to wait beyond a week so we'll see how long my period last!!i was wondering because my sister got her period with her second born!! and he turned out fine so i was wondering!! =D thanks!! i feel a little better and i am not so worried now..thanks!!
i'm 21yrs old ...
yes i will.. i am not like going to do what i see most teenagers do... i am really happy but i do not want to get my hopes up yet..intil i know for sure...
Good for you, hun. You are brave and I commend you for that. Can I ask how old you are?
Will you have the baby if you're pregnant? I lost a baby at 8 weeks before and it was devistating. My sister lost her baby at 5 months, and it was the worst fear anyone could EVER have. I felt so bad for her and it weighs on my mind every single day.
well, i didnt take plan b (i know what it is) and im having the same thing. im not on bc and my husband and i are trying for a baby. there is so much blood and its so wet and so bright, ive never had one like this. also im not in any pain and normally i could kill someone it hurts so bad! i dont really have any pms signs. i know its my period because ive been charting my bbt and it came on the right day. i dont know, its all a bit weird for me...does anyone know whats going on???