Maternal & Child Community
i got my period yesturday...its bright red and very watery
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

i got my period yesturday...its bright red and very watery

I had unprotected sex on june 13th  and june 15th i took a medication called plan b..and  now 9 days later my period has been light and very watery...and the box said to wait at least beyond a week..and now i am worried because i am wondering if its the medication making my period watery... or is it something in my head...i need help..i am so confused and it feels like a normal period and i have a pad on because its very watery and i do not know what to do..any ideas would be greatttttt!! =D
Related Discussions
10 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Are you worried that you are pregnant with a period? I don't understand.
Blank
Yes ..i am...
Blank
because its been a little while and i have had no pms... and i have sleep for 4days (i didnt even get out of bed) and i felt dizzy and stuff but i am not totally sure..
Blank
Is the medication you took for an abortion or to stop pregnancy? I've never heard of that kind of pill. It may be because of that. I would take a pregnancy test if you are worried. It's the only way to be able to tell. If you are pregnant, I WOULD BE HAPPY! I was with my ex-husband for 7 years and never got pregnant (without EVER using birthcontrol), so I thought I couldn't have kids. Then, my boyfriend and I got pregnant and I am so happy! So, you never know...you could be.
Blank
i'm 21yrs old ...
Blank
Will you have the baby if you're pregnant? I lost a baby at 8 weeks before and it was devistating. My sister lost her baby at 5 months, and it was the worst fear anyone could EVER have. I felt so bad for her and it weighs on my mind every single day.
Blank
yes i will.. i am not like going to do what i see most teenagers do... i am really happy but i do not want to get my hopes up yet..intil i know for sure...
Blank
Good for you, hun. You are brave and I commend you for that. Can I ask how old you are?
Blank
i'll wait and see it says to wait beyond a week so we'll see how long my period last!!i was wondering because my sister got her period with her second born!! and he turned out fine so i was wondering!! =D thanks!! i feel a little better and i am not so worried now..thanks!!
Blank
1625595_tn?1300376496
well, i didnt take plan b (i know what it is) and im having the same thing. im not on bc and my husband and i are trying for a baby. there is so much blood and its so wet and so bright, ive never had one like this. also im not in any pain and normally i could kill someone it hurts so bad! i dont really have any pms signs. i know its my period because ive been charting my bbt and it came on the right day. i dont know, its all a bit weird for me...does anyone know whats going on???
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...