i have two miscarraiges
i miscarriage twice in last 10months, last the reason was that fetus was not growing , docter advice me some injections but it could not help.... my question is that y fetus is not growing?  is there any problem wid me... i miscarrage first baby after 5months and 2nd after 2months of conceptio,
The injections might have been progesterone, which will help you retain a pregnancy ONLY if your problem is low progesterone.  If there is something else wrong, such as a problem with the fetus, progesterone will not help.  (It will not harm a pregnancy, though, so it is not dangerous to take it.)

All you can do is discuss with your doctor why this has happened to you twice.  Does he or she think the two miscarriages have the same cause, or is it just two unrelated events?

I hope you and your doctor can come to some answers so this never happens to your pregnancies again.  Miscarriage is so very sad.