i stopped brestfeeding two years ago and i still have milk..
well i stopped breastfeeding my son 2 years ago and all this entire time i have notice my milk is still there of course my breast got smaller but i still produce milk... is that milk still good???... or is it bad now ??.. can i breastfeed a baby with that milk?? and im not pregnant... i have checked millions of times and negative... all the time...
I produced milk for 3.5 years after weaning my son, although it was only a very small amount. As for whether or not the milk is "bad" or if you could still breastfeed, I'm not sure on that one.
My son is almost six and I still produce milk in both breasts. I have also noticed that I produce more milk on days after my husband has been stimulating my nipples the night before. My 6 year old is my last child of six and I never experienced ongoing lactation before and I weaned all six between 3-4months. I also began having a precisely regular menstrual cycle after having him and was extremely erratic before and I am 38 years old. The only thing different about my last pregnancy was that I had a tubal ligation.