Maternal & Child Community
im 22 and 14 days late

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

im 22 and 14 days late

hello so im 22 years old i have a 2 year old and now im 14 days late for my period its been 35 days since my last period started and ive already tooken 3 home pregnancy test and 2 were negative not to sure about when the 3rd one was thinking about going to the doctors but i will feel so stupid if i start my period and i wasted the doctors time im not trying to have another baby but i still would be happy if i was me and my husband have been wanting another just not so soon we have be useing protecton so i dont know what it could be last month my period was 7 days late and now this month is 14 days so i dont know what to do i feel normal the only thing thats different is im going pee a little more often then normal and my back has been killing me and i get cramps for time to time but no period i keep thinking im going to start but i dont so im going to go to the doctors at the end of the month if i still dont start last period started dec 18 and was a normal one at that it was 6 and now i havent had another one what is going on im not stressed out and im eating the same im doing everything that i have always done so i dont understand where my period went thank you to anyone that gets back to me on this
Menstrual periods can be late for a number of reasons, a biggie being stress.  I'd say hang in there and take a home pregnancy test later.  If you get your period, you've got an answer.  If not, take the test or call the doctor.  Good luck!
i had my period a long time from this post but i just wanted to say i did go to the doctors and they said that they think i lost a baby so i dont know but just wanted to say thank you for that yes periods can be late for alot of reasons thank you