im 22 and 14 days late
hello so im 22 years old i have a 2 year old and now im 14 days late for my period its been 35 days since my last period started and ive already tooken 3 home pregnancy test and 2 were negative not to sure about when the 3rd one was thinking about going to the doctors but i will feel so stupid if i start my period and i wasted the doctors time im not trying to have another baby but i still would be happy if i was me and my husband have been wanting another just not so soon we have be useing protecton so i dont know what it could be last month my period was 7 days late and now this month is 14 days so i dont know what to do i feel normal the only thing thats different is im going pee a little more often then normal and my back has been killing me and i get cramps for time to time but no period i keep thinking im going to start but i dont so im going to go to the doctors at the end of the month if i still dont start last period started dec 18 and was a normal one at that it was 6 and now i havent had another one what is going on im not stressed out and im eating the same im doing everything that i have always done so i dont understand where my period went thank you to anyone that gets back to me on this
Menstrual periods can be late for a number of reasons, a biggie being stress.  I'd say hang in there and take a home pregnancy test later.  If you get your period, you've got an answer.  If not, take the test or call the doctor.  Good luck!
i had my period a long time from this post but i just wanted to say i did go to the doctors and they said that they think i lost a baby so i dont know but just wanted to say thank you for that yes periods can be late for alot of reasons thank you