Maternal & Child Community
i'm feeling ovulation pains is it too late to concieve(conceive)??...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

i'm feeling ovulation pains is it too late to concieve(conceive)????

DH and I BD last night and this morning when I woke I started to feel ovulation pains.  After 5 tonight, if we BD again would I still be able to concieve (conceive) or is it too late?  I'm starting to get anxious now after loosing my baby at 16 weeks in April.  This is my first month of trying after the loss and I'm starting to get anxious.  
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
121828_tn?1333468091
Are you doing any OPK's or monitoring CM? Sounds like it may be promising but without knowing for sure I can't tell you.
So sorry for your loss at 16 weeks, how horrible :(
Blank
186877_tn?1208613799
Yes I'm doing OPK's, which I got a positive on yesterday and monitoring my CM. I'm positve I have ovulation pain as I get it every month.  I was just concerned it was too late to try again tonight when I got home from work.
Blank
177465_tn?1288242063
Hope you still tried tonight! I got pregnant on try number 1 in December on the night I felt my ovulation pains!  OPK's never showed a positive for me that whole cycle but I figured what the heck (just based on the pains and a predictor on webmd) and sure enough! :) Good luck!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank