immunization schedule
How important is it to rigidly keep to the vaccination schedule?  My daughter's ped can't get her in for the 4 month check up on time, and she will be 2 weeks late for her shots.  This is my first child and I don't know how late is too late.  I have been considering changing peds anyway (I like him well enough, but the office staff...grr).  
i don't think you'll have any issues. i think with most shots, there is a window of time when they will/not give it. such as the MMR shot can bve given anywhere from 12-15 months and some poeple even wait later than that. last time i went in, there was one vaccine that they have "run out of" and weren't sure when they would get more. the pedi just said we would give it to my son at th enext appt. and it wouldn't be an issue. but, it would be best to discuss your concerns with her pedi directly. put in a call to have the dr. call you and they will let you know if it would be a problem.
That should not be a problem. My daughter's pediatrician never has appointments available exactly when we need to go. In fact she will only be able to go for her 15 month appointment 3 days before she is 16 months old. It drives me crazy that I make her appointments several months ahead of time and they still never have enough appointments.
Not a big deal at all.  I just spoke with my son's ped. about shots as I am not giving them all the shots at once anymore and she said for example, if they are to get 4 shots at say 2 months, you can spread them out and give one a month, one every three months, etc. You will be behind but after the research I've done, that's better than getting them all at once.  As long as they have them when they start Kindergarten, you are fine.  Good luck!
2 weeks after 4 months is fine.  I think it is pretty common to not be able to get your baby in for well baby check ups on the exact date they are supposed to.  I also think I might be the only one around here that isn't afraid of vaccines.  I normally worry too much about things, but for some reason, vaccines aren't one of them.  I've never thought about spacing vaccines out, or skipping any either.  I guess I don't think I have any real reason to.  I hate that my babies have to get shots only because they cry, and that is hard to watch.  Other than that, I don't even think twice about them getting their vaccines.  Of course, neither of my girls have ever had a bad reaction, and they are both healthy.
nope no big deal dont worry about it....due to insurance difficulties my youngest daughter is two months behind, her ped isnt worried about it at all as long as shes getting them now
Okay, thanks for the feedback. Sounds like there is nothing to worry about.