Aa
A
A
Close
149184_tn?1235622505
implantation bleeding/OPEN FORUM
quick question...sorry to take up space... how would you know if you implantation bleeding? AF started 9/7 and according to my previous chart, i dont O til the 20th ... im on clomid day 5 to 9 & this is my 2nd month on it (50mg).. i noticed pink spotting this am when i wiped... check out my chart through the link below...thanks a lot!!!

http://img47.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitled2db1.png
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
The only way to know if it is implantation bleeding is to get a positive pregnancy test. It's just really the only way.  

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
149184_tn?1235622505
ic...thanks misty...
Comment
Cancel
149184_tn?1235622505
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Hi. I had my last period on the 17th of last month and it lasted for 6 days my boyfriend and I had sex on the 4th and on the 10th. On the 14th (yesterday) I noticed a pinky discharge then today I noticed a brownish/dark red spotting. I am not due to start my period for another couple of days and I don't feel like I usually do before my period start. I have been experiencing some light pain but not the usual period pain. I already have a daughter but didn't experience anything like this when pregnant with her. is it implatation bleeding?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
149184_tn?1235622505
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
implantation bleeding/OPEN FORUM
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources