Maternal & Child Community
implantation bleeding/OPEN FORUM

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

implantation bleeding/OPEN FORUM

quick question...sorry to take up space... how would you know if you implantation bleeding? AF started 9/7 and according to my previous chart, i dont O til the 20th ... im on clomid day 5 to 9 & this is my 2nd month on it (50mg).. i noticed pink spotting this am when i wiped... check out my chart through the link below...thanks a lot!!!

http://img47.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitled2db1.png
Avatar n tn
The only way to know if it is implantation bleeding is to get a positive pregnancy test. It's just really the only way.  

ic...thanks misty...
Hi. I had my last period on the 17th of last month and it lasted for 6 days my boyfriend and I had sex on the 4th and on the 10th. On the 14th (yesterday) I noticed a pinky discharge then today I noticed a brownish/dark red spotting. I am not due to start my period for another couple of days and I don't feel like I usually do before my period start. I have been experiencing some light pain but not the usual period pain. I already have a daughter but didn't experience anything like this when pregnant with her. is it implatation bleeding?