implantation bleeding?
I know there are alot of women that come to this sight for answers and I'm sure that this isn't the first time you all have read a question like this but I need some help understanding...

The first day of my LMP was September 4th and only lasted 4 days. Since then, my fiance and I have had intercourse multiple times. We will start without a condom and then he will end up putting one on ( We both know this isn't a completely SAFE way of birth control ). Anyways, around the 20th I experienced some like pink spotting only when I wiped and then the next day and a half I experienced light brown stringy discharge only when I wiped. Was this implantation bleeding?

Now its the 28th of September and I am finding myself having to urinate about every hour- hour and a half and feeling completely drained (tired). Is this normal or a SIGN of early pregnancy?

I appreciate ANY feedback and will keep you all updated. Thank you! :)
hey it dose sound like implantation bleeding but somepeople also get ovulating bleeping when is you af (period) due? i think the best thing for you too do is wait to see if you af comes if it dont test a few days after it due or test in few days if not already done so x good luck x
AF should be due about the 2nd of October. Thank you for your answer.. Would I be having to pee so much more often already? I will wait and test on the 2nd and then again maybe two or three days later..
some people can be going toilet more (i did was up and down lol) i wish you luck and keep me informed x
I feel like that's all I get accomplished going to the toilet every hour- hour and a half. I'm getting a little anxious to test..Thank you for the best wishes and I will deffinitely keep you informed :)
So did AF every come or did you get the BFP? I would love to know!