Maternal & Child Community
implantation bleeding?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

implantation bleeding?

I had my period on December 6,2012. I have a 28 day cycle. I counted 28 from my last cycle (December 6) and i was due on January 2nd. That week I was feeling sick and on the 6 of January I got what I thought was my period but only lasted about 8 hours, and was gone that night with the exception on some spotting of brown. Could this be implantation bleeding. My period is very regular and never late or lasting only a day.my period usally lasts about 4 days
Hi!
If you usually have light periods without any problem, then a change in period behavior should be investigated for pregnancy. Please take a pregnancy test and if negative, repeat after a week. If the test continues to be negative and you do not get your periods, please consult a doctor and go for blood HCG estimation.
Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
my periods are normally medium to heavy the first day or 2( meaning i change super tampon every 4 to 5 hours for the first day or 2) then it goes light no longer needing supers regulars work for about 8 hours. this was 4 days late was dark and i only needed to change 2x then i was just spotting not needing any tampon at all just saw it when i wiped. I was on clomid 150mg so i knew when i would o. I just dont wanna get my hopes up since i have been having some (not) pregnancy symptoms.