induced vaginal stillborn birth
i was 35.5 weeks pregnant when i was induced on this past 12 of february i had an ultrasound a day before and that day earlier her heart stopped beating its been barely two weeks from yesterday that she was born and i started having unprotected sex about 4 days ago is there a chance that i can get pregnant?and can it be an unhealthy pregnancy since she was just born?im sorry but she was our first baby and we were left empty and i feel the sooner i get pregnant the sooner we will be happy and have comfort
What a painful story to read - I'm so sorry for your loss.  

It's hard to tell here what happened exactly that made your baby pass away,  but you probably should consult with your doctor to talk about when you should try to conceive again.

Prayers for healing.  Sometimes there are no clear answers to why this loss happens.  
Am not a doctor but was just saddened by your loss.
strep b was the cause i had an atopsy done on her
I am so sorry to read this. I can't imagine the pain and my heart goes out to you. As far as when is it okay to conceive again I'm not sure. I think most Dr recommend at least a few months after a pregnancy so your body has time to recover.