Maternal & Child Community
is 3 weeks preg and hormone level 8632 normal? HELP PLEASE
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

is 3 weeks preg and hormone level 8632 normal? HELP PLEASE

One year ago I had ectopic and me and my hubby has been trying to have another baby since. Found out we are preg went to old old OB said she just seen sac no baby. Ok went back 2nd time to OB she tells me the worst news in the world...I will not have normal pregnancy & looks like it may end up ectopic because of my hormones being high and all she seen was the sac getting bigger but no baby. She sends us to hospital do more blood wk and more ultrasounds. Waited for hours to hear anything, and the dr told me my blood wk has doubled since Monday. Anyway my nurse tells me I am getting discharged after they hear from the OB to tell her the ultrasound did spot gestational sac and it may be too early. So pretty much there is no ectopic but the OB wants me to flush my baby out, abort. "No" I said!! I don't have the symptoms like last years ectopic and I will put myself through those symptoms before I would do anything to flush out my baby..The head nurse and the assistant manager was proud of my decission, they were against it as well. The dr went back and forth calling this soo called OB letting her know what they thought but of course the dr did not want to not side with her just cause it was his co worker. Anyways the Head nurse told me she felt it in her heart that it was wrong of the Ob and I would not be walking or sleeping if I had this ectopic. She said in her heart she knew I was ok!! Assistant manager said she had high hormones when she was pregnant and they did not see hers until the 6th week..& my hormone levels will soon lower down. Now hopefully everything is ok and when I go back in 2 days for more blood wk it will be lower and if it is all good then we are soo looking for a new OB because I do not believe to abort or what she says "flush" out my baby...my hormone level is 8632 right now and I am 3 weeks along, will my pregnancy be normal PLEASE HELP I JUST WANT MY PREGNANCY BE NORMAL...