Maternal & Child Community
is anyone pregnant on methadone?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

is anyone pregnant on methadone?

i'm 21 weeks pregnant and on methadone i just want to talk to someone in the same situation
i have been there so i can answer any question you may have
I tried to PM you but it won't go through for some reason? I am new here and also looking for some support and answers. I would love to talk to someone also I am 14 weeks pregnant and I just got put on methadone yesterday I am on 25mgs and I am not feeling to well I feel really really high is this normal at first how did you feel at the beginning of your methadone treatment? I want to keep in touch with you and we can talk about what we are going through and support each other. We are trying our best to do the bes for our babys in our situation . I know what it feels like to want to come clean and nobody will let you saying and scaring the heck outta us about misscarrige and preterm birth. Stay strong once again you (and I) aretring our best and doing what is best for our babies even if we don't feel like we are. I know the hardest part for me is the fear of giving birth to a dependant child I feel so bad and get so scared.. I will pray for both of us and our babies and just keep on reminding yourself you are doing the best you can do!!