Maternal & Child Community
is legs aching normal in early pg?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

is legs aching normal in early pg?

well its 1am and i cant sleep. too many things going on in my head. but one thing is i have had achey (achy) legs, mostly upper thighs, for the past week. im only 6 weeks so it seems an odd thing, and maybe its not related. anyone else experience this and know why? and since i am here venting away in the middle of the night, i am really missing my dh!! its only been 3 1/2 weeks since he left. (military). i tip my hat to those wives who have done it over and over for years. another thing too is maybe its water retention? this early? i retained over 30 pounds with my son! i know because i sweated it out in a couple of days. my feet looked like pillows, you could see the water sloshing it was gross!! after i had him that is. i know im babbling on and if any of you have read all of this well thanks!
ok what i meant to say was i am getting that stinging feeling on top of my feet like when they were filled with water. i better to go bed!!
I have not experienced what you are feeling, but I just wanted to say I am praying for you and thinking of you.  I hope this pregnancy is uneventful and easy;) Also I wanted to say "Thanks"   Thanks for the sacrifice you are making being a military wife.  And thanks to your DH for all he does for this country, for his family, and for me as a citizen.  Your family's sacrifices and everything that goes with it have not gone unnoticed.
hi anxious! my right side is pulling lots!! and today i had to use a rubber band to keep my shorts on!! wtf!!! i ate so much fruit today in case its constipation, which i dont think it is. i cant believe it. i have been trying to eat well, and i havent been piggin out on ice cream or anything!!  a few cookies but nothing out of the ordinary. it hasnt been everynight. where were you? did you say and i am stupid and cant remember? i tell you i cant remember who i am these last few days!!
My legs made me so uncomfortable throughout my pregnancy.  I was unable to sleep throughout the entire night. I would move from my bed to the couch and back and forth. My doctor mentioned benadryl and possibly calming tea.  I did feel better after I took a hot bath and drank the tea before bed.  Good Luck.
My legs ache a lot.  It doesn't matter what kind of sensible footwear I am wearing either.

Maybe you have a little virus?  Do you have any other symptoms?

I missed you while I was away.
PLEASE HELP!

The last period i had was very short (3days) and not as intense as my usual "Regular" periods which ended in a spot. Now my next period has come around and it was supposed to come today but didnt..

4 days before the due period date i had 2 tiny spots of blood like im talking tiny... then 2 days before there was a smear of blood on my undies..?

So im now 1 day late.. every now and then i have pains like im about to get it but it doesnt come..?