is legs aching normal in early pg?
well its 1am and i cant sleep. too many things going on in my head. but one thing is i have had achey legs, mostly upper thighs, for the past week. im only 6 weeks so it seems an odd thing, and maybe its not related. anyone else experience this and know why? and since i am here venting away in the middle of the night, i am really missing my dh!! its only been 3 1/2 weeks since he left. (military). i tip my hat to those wives who have done it over and over for years. another thing too is maybe its water retention? this early? i retained over 30 pounds with my son! i know because i sweated it out in a couple of days. my feet looked like pillows, you could see the water sloshing it was gross!! after i had him that is. i know im babbling on and if any of you have read all of this well thanks!
ok what i meant to say was i am getting that stinging feeling on top of my feet like when they were filled with water. i better to go bed!!
I have not experienced what you are feeling, but I just wanted to say I am praying for you and thinking of you.  I hope this pregnancy is uneventful and easy;) Also I wanted to say "Thanks"   Thanks for the sacrifice you are making being a military wife.  And thanks to your DH for all he does for this country, for his family, and for me as a citizen.  Your family's sacrifices and everything that goes with it have not gone unnoticed.
My legs ache a lot.  It doesn't matter what kind of sensible footwear I am wearing either.

Maybe you have a little virus?  Do you have any other symptoms?

I missed you while I was away.
hi anxious! my right side is pulling lots!! and today i had to use a rubber band to keep my shorts on!! wtf!!! i ate so much fruit today in case its constipation, which i dont think it is. i cant believe it. i have been trying to eat well, and i havent been piggin out on ice cream or anything!!  a few cookies but nothing out of the ordinary. it hasnt been everynight. where were you? did you say and i am stupid and cant remember? i tell you i cant remember who i am these last few days!!
My legs made me so uncomfortable throughout my pregnancy.  I was unable to sleep throughout the entire night. I would move from my bed to the couch and back and forth. My doctor mentioned benadryl and possibly calming tea.  I did feel better after I took a hot bath and drank the tea before bed.  Good Luck.
PLEASE HELP!

The last period i had was very short (3days) and not as intense as my usual "Regular" periods which ended in a spot. Now my next period has come around and it was supposed to come today but didnt..

4 days before the due period date i had 2 tiny spots of blood like im talking tiny... then 2 days before there was a smear of blood on my undies..?

So im now 1 day late.. every now and then i have pains like im about to get it but it doesnt come..?