Maternal & Child Community
it's been 33 days since the 1st day of my last menstral am I Pregn...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

it's been 33 days since the 1st day of my last menstral am I Pregnant?

the 26th of January was the first day of my last menstral cycle i went nd got a blood test done on the 27th cause my cycles are usually 28 days, and the hCG was below 5 which says not pregnant. and i know that 14 days from ovulation is the best time to test but what if you have no clue when your ovulation was? i know i should have ovulated the 6th - 9th but what if my ovulation was or is different? cause i know with my first child i came in at 6weeks and the urine showed negative and the blood showed positive so am i still pregnant i have had 2 lovely children but im still confused my body says yes but the test say no considering with bith children i came in about 6-7 weeks after conception and if i was now i would only be 4 wks if anyone out there know please leave me a message or email me at ***@**** thank you very much..
I know what your going through I have a doc appt for this friday to find out.  My last cycle was on December 29th and all the hpts I've taken have all come out neg.  If you still think you could be or may be (you know your body and you know how to read your body) go and get another blood test in a week or two.  Its always possible that you could have ovulated later than you though.  Good luck I hope you get the results you want >=^D
Hi, I'm in the same boat too. My last cycle was Jan 2 and all HPT are still neg. I go for bloodwork tomorrow, so wish me luck!! I'll let you know how things turn out. It makes you wonder how reliable HPT are.
I hear ya....I've heard of false negatives, but three being two months late...I just hope theirs nothing wrong with me lol
lol hey i hear you