Maternal & Child Community
it's been 33 days since the 1st day of my last menstral am I Pregn...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

it's been 33 days since the 1st day of my last menstral am I Pregnant?

the 26th of January was the first day of my last menstral cycle i went nd got a blood test done on the 27th cause my cycles are usually 28 days, and the hCG was below 5 which says not pregnant. and i know that 14 days from ovulation is the best time to test but what if you have no clue when your ovulation was? i know i should have ovulated the 6th - 9th but what if my ovulation was or is different? cause i know with my first child i came in at 6weeks and the urine showed negative and the blood showed positive so am i still pregnant i have had 2 lovely children but im still confused my body says yes but the test say no considering with bith children i came in about 6-7 weeks after conception and if i was now i would only be 4 wks if anyone out there know please leave me a message or email me at ***@**** thank you very much..