ksanden and others..........my babies here! any progress for you?
I was induced at 8am Saturday at 38 weeks with pitocin. At 4:30 I was dilated to 5 and 90% effaced. By 5:00 I was dilated to 10. Started pushing at 5:03 and he was born at 5:07pm. Perfect little angel! He weighed 8lbs 3oz. 20 inches long! We came home Sunday at 5:15 pm.

Just wondering how your doing?
CONGRATS!!
I had my little girl on Friday.  They started the pills in the cervix at 11:45 pm Thursday night and I had three of those.  No progess.  The last one was inserted at 7:45 am, I was still on at 2.5 cm and 50% effaced.  At 8:45 I started getting very hot and uncomfortable and asked to be checked, was told they couldn't check me until 9:45 (had to wait the 2 hours).  Well my water broke at 9:24 so evidentally Ms. Khloe had a different plan.  I asked them to check me at that time and I was at a 5, had 2 more extremely painful contractions, they checked me again I was at a 7 and the a couple of more contractions, back to back and they checked me again and I was ready to go!  They were trying to get my feet in the stirrups and get it set up and she was coming and fast!  I was trying to hold her in and they said just push, I pushed one little whimpy 30 second push and she was already out, she did it herself....LOL!  I had her at 9:44 am.  I was induced 2 weeks early and she weighed in at 9 lbs 13 ozs and was 21 inches long with a 14 1/4 inch head!  Imagine if I had went the whole 40...LOL.  Anyway, we are doing good and I am enjoying my little girl, but my darling baby boy is having a hard time right now...having them close in age does have its downfalls in the beginning.  I will let you know how the age thing plays out over a course of time :).  If anyone wants to see pics you can go to myspace.com/busymom92960206.  Good luck to everyone else and congrats to the ones that have already gave birth!
Hey I saw your pics. Shes beautiful. Congrats and wow was she a big baby.
Thank you!  And yes she was a lot bigger than I was expecting! :) but it was all worth it.  I am enjoying her so much.  
Congratulations!!  I'm 37w4d and wondering when when when!
Busy saw your pics, she's sweet.

Congrats to all the new mummies.

I wonder if ksanden has popped yet, anyone have news?