large left breast
lfb
My left breast is getting significantly larger than my right.  Does anyone know why?  It was only noticably to me, but now I feel like you can tell in my clothes.  It's just an annoying problem that I didn't have with my first pregnancy.  I am 8 weeks this round and hope that it doesn't continue to grow!
Wow - I thought I was the only one - seriously.  This is my first preg, and I'm 15 wks, and my left breast is definitely bigger than the right.  Naturally, accdg to the doc, one is bigger than the other (unless you are surgically altered), so it seems common for one to grow at a different rate during pregnancy.  I'm not worried about it for that reason, and it's not a full cup size bigger, so I can still deal with normal bras.  Is yours so much bigger that a bra is not working for the left side?
I have not heard of that nor have i had that problem.  Good luck though. Try to ask your doctor the next time you go in.  It may just be a little swollen, temporarly
Mine is my right but there is definately a difference in size! Quite annoying! lol
My right boob is quite bigger!
My left boob has gotten bigger, and I don't get it but it's soo annoying!!
I remember that happening to me with my second pregnancy and my doc said it was nothing to worry about and it is pretty common! Don't remember why though.
I never rally noticed.  But, when I get home from work, guess what I am going to do.  I guess I could always ask my DH.
You have to remember that one breast is larger than the other anyway. Pregnancy just makes it more noticable(because of swelling) especially when gravity is involved(lol).
At only four weeks I woke up and noticed one boob was much larger than the other.  This was my first pregnancy symptom.  I don't think you could tell through my clothes though.