leking fluid, contractions and bleeding at 17 weeks and 2 days
I’m only 4 months and 2 days today and I fear of losing my child. I have been leaking fluid for the past two weeks and my urine looked a little bloody while it was happening. I started to bleed really heavy two days ago and rushed to the hospital. The doc did 3 test to see if my water has broke but only two of the test came out positive and was told that my body is trying to have a miscarriage. i am still bleeding and leaking fluid and having minor contractions. The ultrasound that the doc showed me had barely any water surrounding the baby.. is my child's life at risk or is this just temporary????
jai,  this sounds very serious.  Has the doc put you on fluids and bed rest?  Sometimes,  a small tear in the amniotic sack (the bag of waters) seals up and the baby is able to produce more replacement amniotic fluid -

What has your doctor said to do in the meantime?

Prayers for you and your baby.
Hope all goes well I will be praying for you both. My daughter is 18 and it is a boy she woke up and she was bleeding she went to the doctor and the did a ultrasound and told her she has a tear in her planirtic and the blood in also leaking into the ammiotic fluid with the baby she has to go to see a specialist and have another invace ultrasound  to find out just what can be done so I know what you are going through  take care  Tyra