'lighter" one day period but negative pregnancy test!
ok so heres my story.. im on bc and have been for awhile.. i have had reg periods my whole life.. no matter what kind of stress has been thrown at me.. well BOTH my kids were bc babies... and it wasnt cause i missed a pill or two..i am VERY dedicated to taking them.. anywho... i got my period about 5 days earlier than norman in oct.. thought nothing of it then on novemver 5th i started cramping.. I NEVER cramp thoguht this was weird.. well i cramped on the 5,6,7,8,9,10 with no bleeding NOTHING at all.. well late night on the 11 i started bleeding around the time i was going to bed.. this wasnt my normal bleeding very light but not spotting i put a tampon in and went to bed(sorry tmi) anyways i woke up the next morning and it was pretty much NOTHING on it.. thought this was strange put a panty linner on and went thought out my day.. it seemed when i walked lots or did a bunch of stuff i would bleed more but i barley filled a panty liner the WHOLE day... went to bed with a tampon again thinking it might come heavier in the night.. but it didnt woke up with nothing on it... then the next day i was barely spotting.. sooo confuesd as i have taken 6 tests... yes you heard me right 6... my bleeding came inthe time that i should have gotten my period.. but its not like my periods to last 1 day and be light.. i have NEVER been able to wear JUST a panty liner the whole day and barely fill it.. my REGUALR periods are a bit heavier and last 3-5 days!!!
SOOOOOOO CONFUSED!!!! anyone go through this or could help me out???

oh i took the tests on 6th,8th,12,13,14,15 they all came back negative.. i have no clue whats going on!!