Maternal & Child Community
low beta hcg in anormal appearing pregnancy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

my beta hcg level was 0.2 in 2 weeks after pregnancy but level rise to normal rate for a pregnant woman in 4 weeks later with embrional sac  6weeks aged.Thhe former level rechecked and the level was as befor(0.2) what is the cause?
If you began with a beta of .2, that would be considered not pregnant.  Even a 2 would be considered not pregnant.  What makes you think you are pregnant, an ultrasound?  If a sac was seen in an ultrasound, are they certain it is an embryonic sac and not a cyst or fibroid?  Do they trust the lab that keeps giving them a reading of .2?  Because .2 simply could not mean pregnant, if it is accurate.
I am sure about pregnacy,nasal septa in gestational sac has been seen.befor pregnancy I suffered from mens disturbance occationally 2 or 3 monthes retard.I want to know the accuracy of ultrasound  when report 5 weeks and 6 day.is it ok ?.I think the first beta was correct,how many days need for beta rising in early pegnancy?
Your hCG count needs to double or near-double in 48 hours for the pregnancy to be considered normal.