low beta hcg in anormal appearing pregnancy
my beta hcg level was 0.2 in 2 weeks after pregnancy but level rise to normal rate for a pregnant woman in 4 weeks later with embrional sac  6weeks aged.Thhe former level rechecked and the level was as befor(0.2) what is the cause?
If you began with a beta of .2, that would be considered not pregnant.  Even a 2 would be considered not pregnant.  What makes you think you are pregnant, an ultrasound?  If a sac was seen in an ultrasound, are they certain it is an embryonic sac and not a cyst or fibroid?  Do they trust the lab that keeps giving them a reading of .2?  Because .2 simply could not mean pregnant, if it is accurate.
I am sure about pregnacy,nasal septa in gestational sac has been seen.befor pregnancy I suffered from mens disturbance occationally 2 or 3 monthes retard.I want to know the accuracy of ultrasound  when report 5 weeks and 6 day.is it ok ?.I think the first beta was correct,how many days need for beta rising in early pegnancy?
Your hCG count needs to double or near-double in 48 hours for the pregnancy to be considered normal.