low fetal heart rate.
hi, I am 7.5 weeks pregnant and just found our through my 1st ultrasound that my baby's heart rate is dangerously low @ 55 BPM, could there have been a mistake in the reading?  what are the odds of my baby's survival, I am so stressed out, the waiting is horrible.   has anyone seen a heart rate this low?  I am trying to stay positive but it is so hard.  I am scheduled for another ultrasound on Monday.
Honestly I haven't seen on personally that low, but stranger things have happend. My baby had a low hb I think it was 98 but the tech said early on its not uncommon. I wish you the best, you will be in my prayers, keep us posted.
Mine was 89 at 6w and 125 at 7 weeks. That is very low, I hope you beat the odds.
Just as a guide, at my 8 week sonogram, the heartrate was 189 they told me they would be concerned if it was below 100 at 8 weeks.  Hopefully you'll get good news on Monday.  Let us know.  You'll be in my prayers.
I'm having twins and I'm about 7.3 weeks pregnant. Last friday the heart rates were 105 and 108 they said if I was 10 wks and it was that low they would be more concerned but with it being so early she wasn't that concerned. Keep praying and please try not to stress. I'll be praying for you.
I am wondering the same my babies heart beat was even lower, the week prior it was 110 and things were looking good... hormones still rising.. the waiting game & not knowing ***** :(