low heart rate
I am stilll very worried. I am almost 11 w and my first u/s showed a hr of 109, I think that sounds a little low. seen my Dr at 8 and half weeks and she said everything looked good, and all labs were fine,  I have not had any spotting or cramping, but am still afraid because last Jan st I lost a baby at about 7 weeks along, I was spotting lightly for about for weeks but just thought i was going threw early menapause becacuse my husband and I had gone to fertielity treatmeant for 5 years and were told that I could not have a baby, so I was happy and sad because i lost a baby but happy to know that I could have one, Now all I think about is that i will lose this baby, I have and u/s on the 23rd to check for downs and am so afraid they well tell me that this is no heart beat, I just feel like it will end badly, anyone else ever felt this way and how did it turn out,  by the way I am 39 and feel like this is my last chance,  best wishes to all of  you
How far along were you when the u/s showed the heartbeat?
Am I understanding correctly that the 8 week u/s showed the hb to be 109?  Have you had another u/s yet?
In the beginning my baby had a heart beat of 111 and all is fine now. Try not to lose hope. I spotted and bled in the beginning as well. Now I'm 20 weeks and my little one is doing just fine.
The Baby's hb 109 at 6w 1d  no bleeding with this one but I am still worried that something in wrong.   glad to hear that your little on is doing well