low sex drive
I am about 3 week pregnant and i have had no desire for sex at all is this normal. I actually just found out like 7 days ago that i was pregnant but this has been going on for about 2 weeks. is the normal
Completely. I read in a book that 49% of pregnant people loose their sex drive. I haven't had it for 6 1/2 months and I used to want it every day! In pregnancy it either goes one of two ways... you want it or you dont. Best of luck to you and congrats on your BFP! :)
Yes it is normal.  The first month and a half or so I wanted nothing to do with my boyfriend but after that for a while it seemed like that's all I wanted!
Thanks i was just wondering because it seemd kind of early for this to be happening
Nope.  That is pretty much how I knew that I was pregnant!
I think it hurting him though more than me. Any advice on how to handle him.
My boyfriend was upset about it and the first few weeks there was no way that he was getting any...  For me shortly after my mood changed and he couldn't keep me off him but if you can just suck it up for a little bit and have sex with him now because in a few months there will be a big ol belly and you wont be able too.  If you don't feel like you can do that then just talk to him about it.
God my boyfriend cries about it almost everyday and accuses me of a) not being attracted to him anymore or b) seeing someone else. I pretty much told him to suck it up showed him a couple different books and articles about it and even went so far as to tell him to masturbate because I wasn't going to force myself to do anything I dont want to do. So far so good except we bicker about it at least 5 minutes of every day.
I bet you are further along than you think too, if you founf out 7 days ago, you usually are 4 weeks along when your period is due.  Anyway, don't feel bad, totally normal and it may change when you feel better and get further along.  I lost my drive and didn't get it back after the m/s.  I did try to suck it up every once in a while, but was so uncomfortable.  He whined a little in the beginning, but when he saw the u/s and saw the baby moving around it put a new perspective on it for him.  I actaully had to beg him to have sex when I was close to my due date, he said no, freaked him out to see the hand keep pushing out my belly.  He'll be fine.
OMG....My dh and I had this VERY SAME conversation last night!
We have been married for going on 2 years on nov. 4th. I am now pregnant for the 2nd time in those 2 years...and have/had NO DRIVE AT ALL!!!
Even when it comes to something as simple a kissing.....I just have no emotion or drive to do anything with my dh. My heart really breaks for him (and me for that much) It's very strange b/c before we were married (i was preggo) we were animals...

I found that talking about our past....and when we were dating made me want to snuggle him a bit more in bed last night...so that helped a little. I just feel horrible!

Any advice ladies?

(oh...i was also nursing my dd for 10 months and then stopped b/c we got pregnant again...but we were trying)
My hubby jokes that we had sex atleast 2'xs while we've been married.....
Boy do i know what you all are talking about! I am currently almost 10 weeks preggers with me and dh's second kiddo, and i have had such bad morning sickness that sex is the absolute furthest thing from my mind. I can tell my dh is getting frustrated but who feels up to sex when they just threw up? NOOONE!! i wish he would understand it a little more, ya know? he keeps comparing how our sex life was when i was preggers with our son and im thinking "i wasnt sick with our son you silly goose!" . I feel bad for him, but what can i do? :(~