lower back pain in early pregnancy
Anyone ever have ower back pain in early pregnancy? I had back contractions with my last two miscarriages so I get paranoid. I have back pain with this one, too, but it feels a little different.
i've had backpains with this one since a week before my period was due. I'm now 17 weeks and everything is fine. I know what you mean by different though. I had a miscarriage that started that way too and although the pain was in the same spot it was a little different than what I've had with this one. This one has more of a "hot" feeling to it, yah know?

Try not to worry. You're going to be fine. :o)
i had what felt like menstral cramps in my lower back really early.  Then I had pain almost to my tail bone a little later.  Both are completely normal or so I was told.
I am five weeks and having mestral cramps and I just found out two days ago that I am pregnant.  I have had 2 miscarriages, but both were different.  I don't have severe nausea, but my stomach gets a little queesy from time to time.  I am very paranoid because I so want this baby and have not been pregnant in almost 4 years.
how exactly does your back pain feel! ive just recently noticed it and it feels like ive been doing a bunch of back exercises, but i havent idk! has anybody else felt like this???
I had major back pain early in my pregnancy too...from lower back to my tail bone.
And yes, to me also it felt like I was doing major back exercises. Sleeping was the worst cause I just couldn't get comfortable. But it did eventually stop, kind of suddenly which was a great! (I don't remember when though...)
I got pregnant with my 1st child on Dec. 14th 1999 but I did not find out until Jan. 24th 2000 because I did not have any ideaI was. Well, he is 7 now and I think I am about 4 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child but I not took a test yet but I get these really bad lower back pain mainly at night. Is that normal in that early of a pregancey? I also had my period this time but I have all the the other feelings like I am. I took alot of home tests and they all came out (-) so I went to the doc and they did one and it came out (+) so I even went home and took another one and guess what it was (-) again. Please someone let me know if you can have lower back pain in early pregnancy.
I'm just starting my 5th week of pregnancy and I am having lower back pain. I am worried about mc. It is there a day and then goes away and comes back another. I'm guessing that the reason you were getting (-)s at home was because it was just too early for the home tests to pick up the hcg hormone. I actually got a very strong positive 10 dpo., 4days before I was supposed to get my period! I know some people don't get home (+)s before 16 dpo. Let me know how things are going with the lower back pain and pregnancy.
im in my 7th week of pregnancy i have had 2 miscarriages in the past 8 months , i conceived  this little peanut after my 2nd m/c before my period arrived i had bad bad backache for 2 weeks solid so that lead me to test i was about 3-4 wks when it showed up twice a faint pos doc confirmed, i am awaiting my 2nd ultrasound thsi week or next as they couldnt see a yolk sac or heartbeat on my lil bean so im soo scared oo and now i have this really really weird pulling tingling sensation in my back and my stomache i have had it for about 4 days now im soo nervous incase i miscarry this 1 to arrrghhhhhh i have had enough of waiting aayy ladies lots and lots of baby dust to all yalll xxxxxxx
im on my 4th wk of pregnancy and i also feel lower back pain starting at the wk i suppose to have my period but its also more of a "hot" feeling. i am wrried bec this is my first pregnancy & my friends didnt experience the same thing. i felt some relief wen i read your comment but im still woried about thid bec this now i feel the same thing. can u tell me how it really feels when u feel this lower back pain so that i can have an idea that it's still normal to feel that way.
thanks in advance stacey!
not all women are going to have a cookiecutter experience of the same things. just because your friends didnt have it doesnt mean your not going to have it
I had a mc at 6wks 4 wks ago and have just found I`m pregnant again. I`ve been experiencing lower abdominal pain for the past 3 days and I `m so scared. I have 2 children but I also had another mc before my oldest. I can`t remember if this pain is normal as my last full term pregnancy was 7 years ago. The pain is similar to the one I had before my mc in July. I`m going to see my GP tomorrow but is this pain normal?
I am 3days late and am having some lower back pains. They are just like the ones I get when im about to start my period. I have a 2yr old daughter and when I was pregnant with her I had no pains, no upset stomach, no signs of pregnancy. I dont want to waste money on taking a test since I have been cramping as if I was going to get my period. One thing too is that my breast are really sore and that never happens to me when i get my period and I did get slight tenderness with my daughters pregnancy..... Has anyone else felt like this and ended up pregnant?
hi , i have just found out that i am pregnant . i have miscarried lots of times . i am very worried i have mild backace . i just need to know is this normal please help
Hey charlie,
I have also just found out i'm pregnant after lots of miscarriages....my dates are all over the place and the line on my HPT was only feint so I'm not sure exactly how far I am, i think about 3-4 weeks...I have really bad backache too and I'm also scared.....although i have read about a "hot" feeling in the back, this is what mine is like, hopefully we will both be just fine this time.  stressing out is not good for us or the baby. take care. xo
Hey ladies,

I too am very worried about miscarrying! This is my 1st pregnancy and the feelings I am having all feel like when I am about to start my period.  I am having a very difficult time sleeping or even walking normally.  I just found out I was pregnant by using a home test, the doctors have not confirmed it yet.  I get that done on Wed.  Can you all tell me if pregnancy hurts in your kidneys and does the prenatal vitamins cause nausea?

Thanks,
Dee-Dee
I have been cramping very bad and have a pain in my lower right back. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for about two months now. I sometimes feel nauseas but I haven't really vomitted. I am always tired. I have not missed my period yet. Its supposed to be on the fourth. Is it possible that these are early pregnancy signs?
hi.. im having all the samee things. lower back pains.. and i see it was a long time again.. just wondered what was all ur out cames... im sorry to hear if any of u had a mc.... i had one  6 months back and we been trying ever since.. and i think im preg again.. but im having all the same pians...xxxxx kim.x
Hi ladies
I had a m/c and d/c on 26/12/2010 and have found out am pregnant again now after my first cycle.I have been having backaches and mild twinges in my abdomen.Im only 4weeks and 1day now.I read somewhere that sleeping on your left helps which i have been doing and yes it eases the ache.Am worried about having another m/c so soon after the last one.But all i can say to all you ladies is try and stay positive and wish you all the best.Its great to know i am not alone because the men in our lives dont always understand what we go through...baby dust and God bless you all,
i am trying to conceive and today um experiencing v.bad bak pain am i pregnant? as i knw its too early predict coz um finished with my periods on 5th of this monyhs...would anybody help me out
from everyones comments it does sound like its common, ive had bad back pain for the last 2 days im not due on till next friday I am trying to get pregnant but had 2 m/cs just before getting to 3 months the back pain with that was unbearable this isnt the same or anything though, I really would love a baby but im so scared if i am pregnant it will happen again????????????
I'm a 5 weeks pregnant and the past two days I have had pretty bad lower back pain. It feels like someone is stretching the joints or something. Really achy feeling. Last night I kept waking up and tonight I haven't been able to sleep at all. I just took an ibuprofen even tho I know its not recommended, but I read that its really mainly the third trimester that you absolutely shouldn't take it. But the pain is just so bad I had to take something, I tried everything else, and I had no tylenol. I feel guilty for taking a pain med tho.
I don't if anyone can help me but i dont no if i am pregnant, i have done a home test but nothing can up and i cant see my doc, but i have had 2 kids all ready but i have very bad back and stomach pain now i dont no what to think, so i dont no if any help me plz
Go to the dollar store, pregnancy tests are only a dollar.