Maternal & Child Community
lucy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

lucy

HELP I have been trying to become pregnannt for the past 11 years and have come out preg 4 times 2 were ectopics and 2 miscarried. I have seen a Dr. but he couldnt figure it out either. What do i need to do ? or what can i do to get pregnant again. This is starting to really hurt my marriage and my self esteem. As a woman i feel like a failure. I believe my husband is also giving up on having a child. PLEASE HELP I NEED AS MUCH HELP AS I CAN POSSIBLY GET..............
Has your husband gone to the doctor also?  Have you discussed other options with your husband?  I cant tell you the reason you cant have kids, but I can tell you to have faith in God.  If you are meant to have a child, God will help you.  Good luck, God bless, and lots of baby dust to you.