Maternal & Child Community
me and my partner r trying for a baby but i hav;nt had a period in 10mo...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

me and my partner r trying for a baby but i hav;nt had a period in 10months

well me and my partner been together years now and we want a baby weve been tryingon our own for 11months.... but i havent had a period since october last year im not on any contraceptive or been on any i dont smoke, drink, take drugs or anythings and im frightened to go doctors to see y i dont have periods or cant concieve (conceive) incase somethings wrong :-(:-( xx
Well you will need to go to the doctor if you want to conceive. I know bad news will be hard to hear, but if you know what's going on with your body, it's better to know what's wrong so the doctor can give you some solutions.

Good luck