Aa
A
A
Close
might my girlfriend be pregnant?
my girlfriend and i had sex. a few days later, she had her period. however, she is late/has missed her period this following month. is there any chance that lingering seminal fluids impregnated her after her period?
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
i should mention that she has been feeling sicker and hungrier than she normally does.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
134578 tn?1463413330
Was the only time you had sex, the time before her period?  Has she taken a pregnancy test?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
it was not our first time, but we have not had sex since then, if that is what you are asking. she has not taken a pregnancy test. would it be accurate at this point?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
134578 tn?1463413330
I was asking if you had sex after her last period.  If not, there is little enough likelihood she is pregnant.  But to be sure, yes, she could take a pregnancy test.  If a lack of period is caused by a pregnancy (i.e., if enough pregnancy hormone is in her system to stop a period) that is enough hormone to turn a test positive.  Be sure she tests with first-morning (concentrated) urine.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
thank you very much for the information. she is known for being "unreliable", but typically not to this degree. i appreciate your knowledge.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources