Maternal & Child Community
milky vaginal discharge while pregnant?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

milky vaginal discharge while pregnant?

I am 7 1/2 weeks pregnant and for the past week I've noticed a thick milky discharge in my underwear when I go to the bathroom.  It's not a yeast infection, I know my tell-tale signs of that.  This is like pre-period type, stretchy, milky-white stuff.  Should I be concerned or is this normal?  Thanks!
gross, but normal
i wouldn't worry it is completely normal to have an increase in discharge during pregnancy as long as it is either white or clear then i wouldn't worry any other color could be sign or infection.
It's very normal to have more discharge while you are pregger.  No need to worry if you are not itchy or have amelly discharge.
Avatar n tn
A pain in the butt, but it is quite normal. I am 15 weeks and still have a cont. supply of it coming out.
It only gets worse, invest in some pantiliners, you'll need them : )

Andi
Avatar n tn
I've also been told that yellow is normal as long as there is no odor or sign of infection.
Avatar n tn
Thanks!  I have two kids already, but my youngest is 4.   I don't remember any of this!  Thanks again.  Glad its normal.  :)
Avatar n tn
I had that in my 2WW and still now, its ALOT!
Normal .. haha.. get used to it.. :-P
Avatar n tn
Recently i went to the doctor and they told me i had chalamydia, trichamonasis, and bv. i took all the medication but i still have this milky- white discharge what could it be.
Avatar n tn
hi there, am 12 weeks and had loads of discharge, it was thick whiite and yellow, like jelly. could this be the mucus plug?
maybe. if it is it will regrow