miscarriage at 11 weeks
I had my second miscarriage on sat dec 10.  It is now Dec 20th and i am still bleeding.  its not heavy but hasn't been except for the first day.  My first miscarriage in June 2010 I had to have a dnc because the baby didnt pass naturally.  I know this time that the baby came out because I saw it,  but the drs told me I should only bleed for 3-4 days.   I tried to call the dr's office yeaterday but they are closed for a couple days and I'm not sure what to do, or if this is normal.  Thankfully i have a healthy 11 year old and he is amazing!!! Love him with all my heart and I'm so glad I have him!   He keeps me going.
I do not have an answer but I wanted to say how sorry I am for your recent loss. I am thinking of you and praying for you. I am at home waiting to MC according to the doctor. They told me if it is heavier than a period to call them. If your office does not have an on call doctor you may need to go to the ER.
thank you.  im sorry to hear that you are in that situation.  Its an awful experience that honestly I dont think I'll ever get over either of them.  I guess god needed them more than i did unfortunately.  At least they have each other in heaven.  I am completly heartbroken.  I was kind of waiting hoping it would stop on its own but it doesnt seem to be.   I am going to call the drs in the morning.  I don't want to have to have another dnc,  it makes the feeling even worse.  Ive wanted another child for years and now I'm afraid that its never going to happen.