miscarriage
what is the normal amount of pain and blood to come out when you are experiencing a miscarriage? I have been soaking a sanitary pad in less than a half hour and i have considerable pain. I have already been bleeding for 6 days and today is the wors.
Sounds like you need a D & C.  I had a natural MC and it ended in 2.5 days...I would call your doc and tell her youre still bleeding that much.  My doc called me and said if I soak more than one pad per hour I have to call.
It is so painful.  Everyone is different, but I know I was in so much pain, that if I didnt take my meds every 4-6 hours, I would cry, and I couldnt hardly handle it.  I had to take naproxin for almost 10 days after my miscarriage.  I am sorry for your loss.  I know how hard it is.  About the bleeding, I honestly cant remember how long it lasted.  Do you have blood clots?  I know that every period after my miscarriage, I had blood clots.  They were pretty big, which isnt good, but at the time, I thought it was completely normal.  If I were you, I would talk to your doctor and make sure that you arent losing too much blood.  If you are soaking a pad that quick, the doctor should know.  Good luck, and God bless you and your family.
Hi! I'm so sorry for your loss. I too went through this this month.  You need to call your doctor or go to the ER though as they say if you soak through a pad an hour then you need to go to the Er or call.  Keep us posted.