Maternal & Child Community
miscarried one twin. still pregnant with the other.!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

last night i was taking a shower and noticed a clot of blood. now the night before i had strong cramps, that lasted for about 30 min and went away. i had no bleeding prior to the miscarriage. ive been looking up what is going on, i guess its possible i could have miscarried on baby and still pregnant with the other. is this possible.?
were you pregnant with twins? if so then this can happen, it happened to me, if you dont know that your pregnant with twins, then I would make an app with your doctor, not all bleeding etc leads to miscarriage, but you should get checked to make sure
its possible but it could just be a clot, go to the doctor and they will give you an ultrasound to confirm or deny. Dont get that into your head because though anything is possible do to doctors office