Maternal & Child Community
miscarry of pregnancy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

miscarry of pregnancy

hi I am 26 and my baby heart was stopping during 9th week happened so far for 2 times and unable to understand the reasons.can plz explain the reasons
Tags: Pregnancy
thambi,  I'm sorry for your losses.

This is a question for your doctor.  There are several reasons why embryos suddenly stop growing.  

The most common is that they never really begin to grow, which is called a "blighted ovum".  The egg gets fertilized and some time around when it first begins to grow,  it fails to grow and then an early miscarriage happens.

It sounds like in your case,  twice you had a baby with a beating heart?  If that's the case,  your doctor would be better able to tell you why than an internet forum.

Best wishes.