miss my menstral for 1 day
Hi my name is Marilyn am 31 y old I had. My period June 31 I was so pose to get it again around 28-29-30-31 but I still
haven't I Have cramps thought also whn I get pregnant I Always get pain and cramps From the first weeks they dont do anything in to am 4 m that they give me contrachion medicine and I get diabetis so I do Know me and my husband had sex only #2 last month and am possitive it wosent on ovulacho. I Know am not org I also had endometrosis a few years back but still had. 2 baby but wht one problem al of them came premature 28-34 week also I had shot and soglach to hold them as much I could am confused I need HELP PLEASE WHTS GOI G ON ALSO ITS NOT STREESS PLEAS SOMEONE GET BACK AT ME ASAP THIS IS FIRST TIME UP HERE THANKS MARILYN
Hi!

Menstrual cycle can delay by 7-10 days once in a while for no reason. On the other hand at times pregnancy test comes positive a bit late due to slower rise of HCG or late ovulation

If you have missed your periods then please take a pregnancy test. If urine pregnancy test is negative then go for a blood pregnancy test. A blood HCG estimation test would be more reliable. If the test is negative then you are not pregnant. If it is borderline, repeat after 48 hours to see if the levels are rising. Rising and doubling levels indicate pregnancy. If this too is negative and you do not get your periods then other causes of delayed or missed periods will have to be looked at such as ectopics (can give negative urine/HCG tests), stress whether emotional or physical, hypothyroidism, polycystic disease of the ovary, pituitary tumors secreting prolactin, anemia and poor diet, hormonal imbalance, unexplained or sudden weight gain or weight loss. You will need to consult a gynecologist for this. Take care!