Maternal & Child Community
misscarriage and pregnant straight away

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

misscarriage and pregnant straight away

hi, i had a misscarriage on 9 aug and on the 9th of sept i had a positive pregnancy test now its 10 oct, so my question is how far along roughly am i an my pregnancy?
Difficult to say. Ultrasound would be your most accurate judge right now cause it's hard to say when you ovulated.
It is hard to determine until you have a scan to see how far along you are. In April I had a m/c and then in May of 2004 I was pregnant again with my second son. I didnt no I was pg at the time and it wasnt until the end of May that I found out when I had a car accident. I was roughly 1 mo (4wks) and we were all shocked...lol. Good luck hun and I will be thinking of ya.

Prayers be with you    ^_^
i think you would proberly be around 5 to 6 weeks pregnant congrats im so sorry about ur miscarrge x