Maternal & Child Community
missed misscarriage.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

missed misscarriage.

hi everyone not been on for quite a while, im 32 now, last time i was on cos of a misscarriage, but about 9 months affter i did get pregnant n was lucky had a beautiful little boy hes 2 now, but recently well  just 2 days ago tues 8 nov i had a scan and at 9 week i learned to have had a missed misscarriage , heart broken,  we me and my husband so wanted another baby, baby did come away natually so didnt end up with dr intervention, so guess thats some blessing because wont looking forward to that. just bit down at min, but gunna try keep hopes up, n we have decided to try again, just dunt know when too really, was going to start right away well next week, but i got do a pregnancy test on 30 nov just make sure all come away   x.  x
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi Becky, so sorry to hear what you're going thro. I experienced the misery of a missed miscarriage in March and I'm currently pregnant (6w5d) again but had first scan today and my doc couldn't defect heartbeat....am petrified to go thro it all again. Anyway, after my first miscarriage (had d&c) I was advised to wait two months before trying again. What has ur doc advised and what were you advised the first time you miscarried? Prob best to at least wait for results of test at end of month before you go for it....and I'm sure your next time will be just fine! Thinking of you.x
Blank
1806883_tn?1407811249
as long as your feeling ok and your bleeding has stopped, I wouldnt worry about waiting, alot of women get pregnant straight after a miscarriage as  some say your more fertile after one.... as long as your emotionally ready  :) and good luck
Blank
thank you,  x xx, i carnt really remember first time what doc said ,but this time i did ask him when we could try again he just said right away, i told him that we had been trying and we would like one more , he just said yes its fine.start when ever we feel ready too.i am still bleeding at min but as only been 3 days , maybe next week we might try , al see how i feel, but def next month , i dont wont to get obsessed with trying but would really like one , we was lucky this time well in a way we was only trying 3 months was really suprised when found out , hopefully it ill happen quick this time but with a happyer ending x x x x. thanks for all support.
Blank
Wow! I'm surprised the doc said that but if you feel ip to it, why not? I know how awful it is to go thro a miscarriage but hang in there! Ur right, next time it will all work out and your little two yr old will have a baby bro or sis to play with! Hugs!xxx
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank