Maternal & Child Community
missed my period

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

missed my period

im really worried:/  i never ever missed a period... and now i am 2 weeks late and yes i am having sex. i have done 4 pregnacy tests and they have all come back negavtive? am i definetley not pregnant?
Tags: Pregnancy
If you just recently took a pregnancy test, and did it correctly,  it's unlikely that you're pregnant.

Marijuana does cause irregular periods in some women,  especially if the marijuana use has increased recently.  I'm assuming that's what you mean with your nickname.

If that's the case,  you may want to quit for awhile and see if your period returns to normal.  

If that's not what your name is about,  then sometimes stress or other things cause delayed periods.  
i would def go get a blood test done. there are different reasons a period could be late, stress, having sex for the first time. diet, switching birthcontrols. but i was pregnant for 4 months before it showed up on a home pregnancy test and 3 months before it would show in blood. the only reason why we found out i was in fact pregnant was my docotor knew i was and we did an ultrasound. some women dont show up on home tests your levels could be to low, to be on the safe side go to a doctor and get blood work. you might not be pregnant but also the worry of being pregnant now and taking the tests could be causing your period to be even later so might as well get blood and find out for sure! good luck hun!