Aa
A
A
Close
missed my period
im really worried:/  i never ever missed a period... and now i am 2 weeks late and yes i am having sex. i have done 4 pregnacy tests and they have all come back negavtive? am i definetley not pregnant?
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
13167 tn?1327197724
If you just recently took a pregnancy test, and did it correctly,  it's unlikely that you're pregnant.

Marijuana does cause irregular periods in some women,  especially if the marijuana use has increased recently.  I'm assuming that's what you mean with your nickname.

If that's the case,  you may want to quit for awhile and see if your period returns to normal.  

If that's not what your name is about,  then sometimes stress or other things cause delayed periods.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
1401943 tn?1305282643
i would def go get a blood test done. there are different reasons a period could be late, stress, having sex for the first time. diet, switching birthcontrols. but i was pregnant for 4 months before it showed up on a home pregnancy test and 3 months before it would show in blood. the only reason why we found out i was in fact pregnant was my docotor knew i was and we did an ultrasound. some women dont show up on home tests your levels could be to low, to be on the safe side go to a doctor and get blood work. you might not be pregnant but also the worry of being pregnant now and taking the tests could be causing your period to be even later so might as well get blood and find out for sure! good luck hun!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources