Maternal & Child Community
missed period HPT negative
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

missed period HPT negative

Hi I'm 22 years old I have never missed a period or ever had a late preiod (period) for the first time in my life it is late about 3 days now. I took a HPT test and it was negative i feel sick, my tummy hurts some times like I going to get my period but nothing happends also my nipples have bean hurting even before my missed period I am not stressed out I just am wondering if I am not pregnant then where is my period? I feel light headed and I almost trow up twice since my missed period. some advice plz!!
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
3054444_tn?1353980171
I'm 22 too. The 1st test I took was neg. About a week later I took another one and it was positive. sometimes it jst takes a little longer
Blank
yesterday after my period was 3 days late I started spotting then it stoped now today i'm spotting alittle but u can only see it on a tissue is this normal? I've always wanted a baby and i'm kinda excited that I might actually be pregnant when do u thing I should do another EPT test n what if it comes out negative again?
Blank
You could try another pregnancy test or check with your doctor. It could be your mind because I had a cousin in a similar position an turnes out that she was pregnant although the first test came out negative
Blank
3054444_tn?1353980171
Your best bet is to go to your doctor. One of my cousins thought she was pregnant so she took a home pregnancy test and it said positive. A few weeks later she went to the hospital cuz she started bleeding. They told her she wasnt pregnant and she was just starting her period. Sometime home test can give false results.
Blank
I got my period on the 4th day but it as realy dark :/ now i'm worried what could that mean??? and my tummy is hurting more that usual :( :( :'(
Blank
also feeling kinda sad that it was not a baby :'(
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979