montgomery glands?
For all you ladies that are currently pregnant, when did you notice the small raised bumps around your areola?? (montgomery glands)  I don't know if I am pregnant yet, but I noticed these bumps a couple days ago?  (I did have these last Dec when I was pregnant)  Don't you think it's odd to notice these so soon??  Please help!
I think they are called Montgomery's tubercles, so you could try and research them using that name and see what you come up with. I continued to have them present after the birth of my first son, and that was in Dec 2001. While they are typically present during pregnancy, the only way to really know if you are pregnant is to test. You will drive yourself mad scrutinizing every "change" in your body or every symptom that could or couldn't attributed to pregnancy. What cycle day are you on?

It could also be that they are still there as a result of your last pregnancy, I only say this as mine have remained for years. But I nursed for over a year with each child, took a few months after weaning, and got pregnant again. But they were still present during the months between weaning and getting pregnant again.

Andi
BTW, I have had montgomery tubercles ever since I can remember, at least for the past 12-15 years.  I know they are more prominent when you're pregnant, but I've always had them.  Therefore, I don't think they're are a sign of pregnancy.  And from what I've read, they occur later on in pregnancy when the colostrum is present/being made.
Hi how many days past ov are you,I'm 10 days past and I have those bumps too as well as the nips darker.Hope this is our month for a BFP! sending you some baby dust
last post didn't seem to work so I hope I'm not repeating myself.How many days past ov are you .I'm 10 days past and have noticed then too.They have always been there but they are bigger like a white pimples and around it it has darkened also.Hope this is the month for that BFP!
Good Luck and here is some baby dust for that BFP!
I am due this sat for my af but currently ttc!!  Mine are also white and bigger(swollen) and the only other time I had this was when I was pregnant in Dec, so I hope its a good sign!  Hope we both get our BFP this month!  If I don't get af this weekend I will test.  Good luck to everyone TTC :)
Good luck, ladies! Try not to drive yourself crazy playing the symptoms game : )

Andi
Thanks for the response and yes, I did look them up on the internet and most sites said they were related to pregnancy and breastfeeding!!   I am on CD27  (29 day cycle)  I had them a couple months back before I miscarried and they did go away after that.   I don't know it just seems so strange to get them and I haven't got a bfp yet.   Guess I will wait and see.
I was just looking up Montgomery tubercules and found you guys!  I have not missed my period yet but I am looking for every little sign while I wait.  That is one of them. Let me know what you find out
just wondering if you have done a HPT.There must be something about breast changes because I got my BFP on Thursday after noticing darkness and swollen lumps etc.Good Luck
Did all your enlarged tubricles come at once? I small tubricles normally with no pregnancies, but now, just one has swollen up. I am not sure if its an infection or if I should be taking a pregnancy test.