Aa
A
A
Close
morning sickness shortly after conceiving?
Is morning sickness possible 3 days after conceiving?  I have been nauseous almost continuously since three days after sex during or near ovulation.  It is now 1 week later and I have diahhrea...could it be I have a stomach flu? I was nauseous for 1 week and my stools were fine..just today I have diahhrea.  THanks in advance....I hope I am pregnant!
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi there Mckellamom...

It's unlikely.

Implantation happens right around 7 days past ovulation (4-10), and you won't even start making the hcg until then.  

They say alot of women don't even experience the nausea until 4-5 weeks (past last AF)...

I don't know, though. I'm not a doctor and I've been wrong before.

But, I've also gone through the whole thinking I'm pregnant thing shortly after O --- And I haven't yet conceived.

Take it easy, and don't think about it for a few weeks. (If I could just follow my own advice....  :)
(Oh, but definitely stay away from any alcohol / smoke in the meantime.. It's also good to start the folic acid supplements if you haven't already)

Keep us updated.
-Heather

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
hi,

I had diarrhea in the beginning with both of my pregnancies.  Most people have the opposite, constipation.  It usually is off and on for me for the first 6 weeks or so.

Sending good vibes your way!!
Dawn
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
24T
I had diarrea too, headaches and sleepyness about one week after , but nothing else.: )it wasnt till I found out I was PG that I really started to feel gross, but Im 3 months now and feel like I can have my life back...lol = )

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hey, I had diarrhea pretty bad for a couple of days about 2 weeks before I found out I was pregnant. I felt really "off", not normal.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
When I first got pregnant I started felling sick right away.  If I where you I would ask if you would be carrying twins.  That is why I was so sick.  I vomited everyday for the first 4 months.  It started right way!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources