Maternal & Child Community
morning sickness shortly after conceiving?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

morning sickness shortly after conceiving?

Is morning sickness possible 3 days after conceiving?  I have been nauseous almost continuously since three days after sex during or near ovulation.  It is now 1 week later and I have diahhrea...could it be I have a stomach flu? I was nauseous for 1 week and my stools were fine..just today I have diahhrea.  THanks in advance....I hope I am pregnant!
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi there Mckellamom...

It's unlikely.

Implantation happens right around 7 days past ovulation (4-10), and you won't even start making the hcg until then.  

They say alot of women don't even experience the nausea until 4-5 weeks (past last AF)...

I don't know, though. I'm not a doctor and I've been wrong before.

But, I've also gone through the whole thinking I'm pregnant thing shortly after O --- And I haven't yet conceived.

Take it easy, and don't think about it for a few weeks. (If I could just follow my own advice....  :)
(Oh, but definitely stay away from any alcohol / smoke in the meantime.. It's also good to start the folic acid supplements if you haven't already)

Keep us updated.
-Heather

Blank
hi,

I had diarrhea in the beginning with both of my pregnancies.  Most people have the opposite, constipation.  It usually is off and on for me for the first 6 weeks or so.

Sending good vibes your way!!
Dawn
Blank
I had diarrea (diarrhea) too, headaches and sleepyness about one week after , but nothing else.: )it wasnt till I found out I was PG that I really started to feel gross, but Im 3 months now and feel like I can have my life back...lol = )

Blank
Hey, I had diarrhea pretty bad for a couple of days about 2 weeks before I found out I was pregnant. I felt really "off", not normal.
Blank
When I first got pregnant I started felling sick right away.  If I where you I would ask if you would be carrying twins.  That is why I was so sick.  I vomited everyday for the first 4 months.  It started right way!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...